I am a teacher, and I am a preacher, too. My favorite thing to do is share my faith with you!
I love to have fun, laugh and hang out with people. People are my second favorite thing. I also teach high school science, write curriculum, do Cross-fit, take pictures and study God’s words found in the Bible. Yes, the Bible. It’s a great book!
- To tell as many people as possible about Jesus, God’s love and how to enjoy a life of love.
- Help people who are hurting by sharing my story with them and praying for God to miraculously touch their lives.
- In this blog I want to show you my classroom and the great things going on there.
- I want to talk about life and how to have the BEST LIFE!
- I love sharing life with others and love discussing love, marriage, kids, and faith.
Hope we can share life and faith together!
Youth are a gift from God…here are just a few of my students.
Did you know that almost half of all teachers are Christians? That means we have enormous influence and responsibility in teaching our students about the love of Christ. God loves each and every person so much that He sent His only son to earth, so that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.